miércoles, 21 de septiembre de 2011

Graphic Design interview

This time i interviewed a friend, he is a graphic designer and i will tell you all the questions i asked him about her choice of career.









Name:Jose Borjas
Date:20/09/11





1.Could you please define Graphic Design in your own words?
Personally I feel graphic design is a way for me to convey my Ideas, emotions and provoke reactions. Its a way of communicating an Idea quickly, simply and effectively after all a picture paints a thousand words

2. What influenced you to pursue Graphic Design?
I was influenced by art and the idea of introducing and creating things, I can express myself in a cool way.

3. Could you please describe the educational process required to become a Graphic Designer?
You will first learn compositive skills, them you will know how to handle programs on the computer, you’ll make lots of projects which will make you understand how to use the things you have closer to you to create.


4. What are the skills you need to be a good Graphic Designer?
You need to be crative, open minded and have a great imagination.

5. What job considerations were you looking for after you completed your education?
Well I was looking for some established places like magazines, newspaper companies, and publicity agencies.

6. What's something of your school life that you enjoy the most?
I enjoyed going out with my friends.

7. From your perspective, what is the most difficult part of being Graphic Design student?
Well, sometimes teachers will ask you for things and you have really have to think about it, and sometimes it's really hard to explain an idea.

8. What are your plans for the future?
I want to have my own publicity agency and I hope to have a family too.

9. Point out your most personally gratifying moment in Graphic Design school.
When I had the presentation of my final project of degree-

10. Why would you recommend Graphic Design as a career?
Well, I recommend graphic design as a career because you will learn a little bit of everything, and I would say that most of the people think that it is an easy career and it is not, you need design for every little thing, all the things have to be designed before and it is a colorful and a beautiful career.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario