miércoles, 14 de septiembre de 2011

Welcome!

In this blog I will post my school homework for Level 7. I will use it to practice writing, listening, speaking and reading. Also, i will share it with my classmates and people from the world.


My name’s Andreina Alves, I’m from Puerto ordaz, originally. I live in Maracaibo. I’m 20 years old and I´m studing graphic desing at URBE, I am in the 7th trimester.

I love ballet, music, dancing ,chocolate, my family and friends.

I hate pizza, getting up early on the weekend, and cooking.
My dream is to travel and visit my host family in Belgium, I would like to travel again to Europe and visit Italy and Spain. I want to graduated, get married and star a big family.

About English, I love to learn new languages. I already speak french, but i think English is very important. What do I do to practice my English? well, I listen to music and watch TV in English.

Well, This is a little bit about me.
Andre



Meet new friends.



Well now im going to show you guys my new friend


My friend Andrea is a Graphic Designer, she has 1 brother , and she is from Maracaibo, She is 19 years old. She loves eat pizza and going shopping. Her favorite color is green and she don't like black color. She hates drawing and she also hates to cut her hair. She likes to go to the beach and travel.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario